Facebook Live Producer
Looking to produce video content that drives awareness, builds brand engagement, and aids in increasing revenue for your business? If so, keep reading.
At Ed Troxell Creative, we are dedicated to helping small businesses grow their presence online with as few tech headaches as possible – we know how challenging tech can be so we break it all down for you.
We believe that every entrepreneur, no matter how techie or non-techie they may be, should be able to easily show up online, deliver their content, and engage with their audience.
We help you navigate the online world and show you exactly what tools to use to increase your online presence organically without having to pay for ads.
Today, we focus our efforts on helping business owners produce their own online web show through our Business Gone Live program – leverage the power of Facebook live as a tool to organically grow your business visibility online and generate more revenue.
- Are you an Online Tech Expert? Is tech your thing?
- Do you struggle with creating engaging content?
- Do you know how to produce great video content?
- Do you know how to attract an audience to your videos online?
- Do you enjoy working on producing video content?
Allow us to be part of your digital experience team, to provide counsel and support on key strategies and initiatives and infuse digital thinking into communication methods throughout your organization.
We have exceptional creative skills for producing videos, images and articles across social media platforms. We also hold basic video production and video editing skills. In addition, we focus on teaching you how to generate engagement across social media channels organically.
We are passionately committed to your success online!
Our duties include but are not limited to:
- Being creative
- Pitches writes and edits online content
- Continually assess and evaluate processes and offer creative solutions where there is need for improvement
- Work on team projects that deliver impact and influence to increase customer engagement and conversion
- Project management
- Producing Facebook Live video episodes
- Creating engaging online content
- Publishing videos, images and articles on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and websites
- Community building both online and offline
- Podcast production
- Identifying stories worth sharing
- Continually inspiring others to do better for the customer
- Sparking improvements in learning strategy and content through collaboration and prototyping
- Pre-production, directing, shooting and editing
12+ years working with and for small businesses helping them get up to speed with technology – showing them how to navigate the online world and generate more sales.
- Passion for technology and learning technology
- Time management
- Flexible working style
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Experience with web content management systems such as WordPress
- Background in sales & marketing
- Excellent multimedia communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Very creative
- Teaches you the how
- Motivates you
- Knowledge of related technologies and social platforms
- Experience with live events and knowledge of the streaming process
- Ability to speak with clients and to convey information effectively
- Driven. Engaging. Innovative.
- Helping support the customer learning and success process
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects
- Bachelor’s in Communications
- Sales & Marketing Certificate
This is a unique opportunity for us to work together and to play a key role in driving significant value for your customers (and future customers).
If your business is looking for a Digital Content Producer to help craft your online presence across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and your website then you should schedule a call with us today!