Originally published on Diary of a Doer
Do you ever feel alone as a solopreneur?
Like you have taken this massive leap to start your own business but you don’t have community support?
Today’s guest is Ed Troxell who is committed to ending that feeling of isolation once and for all.
Ed is the founder of the Yes to Entrepreneurship Movement, a brand that brings together ambitious entrepreneurs, the Y-Notters as he likes to call them, who want to be connected to the right people, resources and make growing their business online easier.
No matter what you do in life, you have to show up, you have to deliver and you have to engage with people, otherwise, you could be missing out on so many opportunities.
You’ve already taken that leap – just keep the momentum going!
In this episode, you will hear:
- The story behind the Y-Notter and Yes to Entrepreneurship Movement
- What the transition from a full-time job to becoming a solopreneur feels like
- The pressures of being a solopreneur
- Common mistakes new entrepreneurs make
- How to get your business off the ground
- How to find the right people to connect with
Don’t forget to download the Key Takeaways PDF…
If you really enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just go to the episode page at https://trivinia.com to download it.