The holiday season has officially started! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and soon will be Christmas. Yes, it is hard to believe but it’s true! Most of us will be so busy with cleaning, cooking, traveling, and gathering the family together we won’t be able to think twice about what we eat, just that we need to. Yes, there will be that little voice in the back of our minds telling us, “Go ahead and eat that. It’s the holidays. Live a little! You can work it off later.” That is why we want to give you 3 Pointers to Help Fight Holiday Weight Gain.
[Replay from this mornings Periscope]
3 Pointers to Help Fight Holiday Weight Gain Resources:
Here are a few iPhone & iPad Apps you can download to help you fight the holiday weight gain! These Apps will allow you to keep track of weight, food, calories, workouts, you name it.
- Pact: Earn Cash for Exercise, Healthy Living, and Eating Right by GymPact Put your money where your mouth is. No, literally. You want to commit to going to the gym, great! Now you have to decide how much is it worth to you?
- Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal by MyFitnessPal.com A very popular one for tracking food.
- 7 Minute Workout “Seven” with High Intensity Interval Training Challenge by Perigee Quick & sometimes easy workouts. A nice app to get you started & for those times when you just need a quick pick me up.
- BodySpace – Social Fitness App by Bodybuilding.com Love this one! Tons of free workouts & nutrition programs. It also has a huge community (like Facebook but for health & fitness only).
- Lose It! – Weight Loss Program and Calorie Counter by FitNow Another great app that helps you keep track of your food and exercise.
- Access Heather Aiello as a Beachboy coach. Try out Beachboy On Demand for free for 30 days and get access to tons of programs, meal plans and workouts from the top trainers in the industry (Shaun T, Chalene Johnson, Tony Horton, etc.)