In this Periscope broadcast (broadcast was previously on Katch.me which is no longer avaialble so the broadcast has been removed) I covered the importance of testing your website and seeing how easy it is to comment on your site. Chances are you are not taking the time to test your website and you need to make the time starting now!
[Tweet “If you don’t make the time to test your website you could be missing out on a lot of business”]
Resources I covered
- Malea Music was the opening song
- Jump motivational video from Steve Harvey
- A Spin on What Millennials Do
What you need to do
- Test your website links and the process of commenting.
- Do the links go to the right place?
- Is it quick and easy to comment on your post?
- Start commenting on articles you read even if its just “great article!”
So true! Part of this post confirms the law of “we reap what we sow”. I realize I need to take time and comment on all the blogs I read. Ed, thank you so much for such a valuable lesson! And BTW, this is a great Periscope.
Excellent to hear! You are so welcome! Glad this helped and thanks for taking the time to comment.