The video below is a quick crash course on Periscope. More and more people are starting to find out about Periscope and are joining the party. The problem is they are showing up as “eggheads” (this is the default user profile image) which no one wants to show up to a party like that.
If you are new to Periscope or are thinking about joining it be sure to watch the video and share (only if you get value out of it) this blog post with your network. Remember, not everyone is as tech savvy as you. Together we can bring them up to speed!
Pick up your phone:
- Download Periscope
- Sign in with Twitter
- Tap the “bobbleheads” on the far right
- Tap on the single “bobblehead” in the upper right corner
- Tap on “Edit”
- Tap on the “Egghead” (should have a little camera in the middle)
- Choose a photo from your photo library or take a photo (you can always change this later)
- Type in a little bio about you below, then hit done!
- Congratulations! You are no longer an “egghead” and can walk through the front door of this Periscope party.
- Periscope Help (Private scopes currently do not have a limit listed)
- Want some tips about video meetings? Check out this post, “Virtual Meetings & UX” from West Coast UX!
- Periscope Check List
- Click Here for other Periscope related posts we have done