From video coaching, consulting, and video editing to finding the right tech solutions that suit your online business needs, we got you covered.
How can we help you?
Looking to utilize video more effectively in marketing your business online? We can help make it easier for you to plan, film, edit, and share video content that you feel comfortable and confident with. Get UNSTUCK with video today! #VideoMarketing
Rise above life’s daily distractions and follow through on your video goals that way your business doesn’t get left behind. We can help you get on task and keep you there so you can be more consistent with creating your video content online.
Video Marketing Community
Discover the simple and effective online tools that will make your life so much easier with solutions that are easy to understand and quick to implement – saving you time and putting money back in your pocket. Get answers to your questions today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you help my business grow online?
We help you discover, learn, and implement simple tech solutions that remove the hassle, cost, and complexities of running a business online.
First, we meet you where you are with your current business challenges. Then we help you get caught up while also helping you future-proof your business so you don’t get left behind anymore.
Here are some things we can help you with:
- Building a website/website updates
- Starting an email list
- Figuring out social media and how to use it
- Live streaming video
- Engagement marketing
- Creating video content
- Project management
- Tech stack & figuring out the best tech for your business needs
- Starting a podcast
- Creating a YouTube channel
- And much more!
What do you consult on?
We work with clients from across the country on a variety of things:
- Content ideation
- Video direction
- Content audit
- Video audit
- Tech gear purchasing
- Market research
- Content optimization
Why do I need a coach?
Like we always say, “teamwork equals success” and if you are feeling stuck, challenged in any way, or aren’t moving forward as quickly as you would like when it comes to running your business online and your marketing efforts, then we should probably talk.
You see, when you work with a coach you are bringing in a fresh pair of eyes – someone who can help get you out of your head, unstuck, and save you time…not too much put money back into your pocket as they can save you from buying unnecessary items.
Having a coach who can help you work through problems that otherwise would prevent you from hitting the marks that you have set forth in your business is incredibly valuable.
Do you offer virtual coaching & consulting?
Yes! In fact, most of our clients are actually located across the country so virtual/remote coaching is normal for us and we make it easy for you.
How it works: We meet via Zoom and go over your questions, concerns, equipment, and yes, even your studio setup (the area where you would like to film).
Do you offer in-person coaching & consulting?
Yes, coaching and consulting are available for in-person with the option to travel. If this is of interest to you, I would love to further discuss this option with you. Feel free to contact me here
Do you offer video editing services & if so, what's included?
Yes, and below are more FAQ’s around this specific service, and here is a video message which you can directly connect with me.
- How can I send you my files?
- You can share a Google Drive folder with us (preferred) or a Dropbox folder. We will need access to the folder for both downloads and uploads as we will upload the edited video file once done.
- What happens if I don’t like the video edit?
- Let us know so we can make the necessary changes to the video. You can have up to 2 revisions.
- Can I have music in my video?
- Yes, we can add royalty-free music to your video. However, you will need to give us a specific example of what you are looking for so that we can try and find something similar. Otherwise, we will choose what we feel best suits the video file.
- How long does delivery take?
- Usual delivery is 5-7 days tops however, we try our best to turn your videos around within 48-hours of receiving the file.
- Can you deliver in under 24 hours?
- Yes, a 24 hour rush option is available for an additional cost of $100. Please contact us to discuss your needs further.
- Do you provide captions?
- Yes, for an additional $100 charge we can provide your video files with captions. Please contact us to discuss your needs further.
- What is included in your editing services?
- Royalty-Free Music
- Background Noise Reduction
- Online course videos
- Marketing Videos
- Social media videos
- What do I need to get started?
- You will need to sign up for our video editing service package. Then you will need to gather your video files, add them to your Google Drive folder, and share that with us along with any special instructions.
Let’s chat more here!
What is Tech Ed?
Tech Ed, by Ed Troxell Creative, is your go-to resource for all things tech in your business. It’s the starting place where you go when you don’t know the answers to your tech challenges.
It’s where you can quickly post your question, get a solution, and keep things moving in your business WITHOUT all the extra stress.
The best part is, Tech Ed is a judgment-free community where you can feel supported and can ask your “non-techy” questions without the fear of feel “dumb” or “stupid” for not already knowing.
We understand technology is complicated and complex.
This is why Tech Ed is here to help!
You can choose from a monthly or yearly membership as well as learn more at Tech Ed here.
Can I hire you to be part of my live streaming video show?
Yes! If you would like me to be part of your live show (be the producer behind the scenes or be a co-host) please reach out so that we can further discuss this and see if we are a good fit.
What is video marketing?
Simply put, video marketing is you creating a video that markets your small business online – you can showcase your business, share discounts/sales, and you can teach by sharing your expertise!
How to market my business online?
First, you want to make sure that you have an online presence set up which can look like this:
- Website – to drive traffic to
- Facebook Business page – to be on the largest social media network
- Instagram Business page – owned by Facebook and is a very popular social network to share your business on
- LinkedIn – a professional network where you can really connect with other businesses
- YouTube channel – YouTube is owned by Google and now that you will be creating more videos (even if you haven’t started yet, you found me so we will help you do this) it’s important to have this to post those videos to so people can find you easier
- Email marketing program – it is so important that you have an email marketing system set up and that you are actually collecting email addresses and sending out regular email communication
I can go on but these are the main ones that will set your business up for being able to market yourself online easier.
Why should businesses go live on Facebook or Instagram?
Facebook Live or Instagram Live is one of the best ways for a small business to market online. Going live allows you to work smarter not harder by allowing you to create a social media post (content for your social media profile) and record video content which you could use later (we call this repurposing and it’s what we teach our Go Live Accelerator clients).
Going live is the quickest and the best way to build/grow your relationships online.
Do I need a website for my business?
The short answer is yes!
A website is your home away from home – it’s your online home where you will direct traffic to. A website is what search engines like Google bring up first when people search for a business especially when it comes to local searches. If you’re going to be in business you need a website, period.
What tools do you recommend for business?
I’ve actually put together a tools page here for you to check out.
solutions that suit your business
Let’s Start A Project
Remote, tucked away in beautiful wine country
Sonoma County, California.