Business & Tech SupportServices by Ed
Do you have a quick question? Trying to figure out what to buy, where to start or even if what you heard is correct?
- I need a new computer and I’m not sure if I should buy a Mac or PC
- I am having someone design my website which I’m not at all techie, is it normal for them to…
- My iPhone won’t power on what do I need to do?
Either way, I have you covered here with my quick question appointment. My goal is to help guide you in the right direction.
Ask Ed » Starts at $30
Whether you’re looking to build a new website or improve your current one I have you covered!
I can help you with:
- Coming up with a domain name
- DIY website
- Building a website for you in a day
- Reviewing your current website and showing you where you can improve the user experience
Learn More » Starts as low as $150
Hey Ed Network
Are you an entrepreneur? If so, you need to join the Hey Ed Network. Inside the network you will find:
- Like-minded people
- Tech support
- Business advising
- Monthly training
- Weekly accountability calls
- And so much more!
Learn More » Starts at $83
Looking for something more? I’m available for hire and you can bring me onto your team on a retainer basis.
The Lead2Feed Student Leadership Program is an amazing nonprofit organization where I help manage their…
- Online presence
- Update their website content
- Email marketing
- Video editing
Tech Support & UX
Sonoma County Human Race
The Volunteer Center of Sonoma County brought me on for the 2018 & 2019 Sonoma County Human Race as their tech guy (A.K.A. Tech Man). I helped…
- Plan the event
- Cleanup the website
- Create video tutorials for user sign-ups
- Provide tech support to customers
- Capture moments to share on social media
- Increase their Facebook presence
- Updating the website with new content
- Email marketing
- Project planning and the user experience
Learn something new – from how to go live on Facebook to video editing to starting your own magazine – when you take one of my workshops on demand.