Scale & monetize your business with Facebook Live.
Teaching Coaches, Consultants, Entrepreneurs & Small Business owners the PR framework of how to leverage the power of Facebook Live to increase sales in their business! Learn how to create your own Facebook Live web show that can earn your business an extra five-figures right from your phone –without all the tech headaches – and maximize your exposure online without paying for ads!
“The content is going to lead to your opportunities. It’s as simple as that.” – Gary V.
Teaching you how to leverage the power of live broadcasting to increase your sales as well as increase your organic reach online!
👉 82% prefer live video (live broadcasting) to a brand’s standard social posts.
👉 97% of consumers go online to find a local business or local services.
👉 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting a small business or making a purchase with them.
👉 80% of social media users would rather watch live video (live broadcasting) from a brand than read a blog.
🎯Facebook users spend 3x as much time watching Facebook Live videos than standard pre-recorded videos.
Did you know that 1 in 10 small businesses don’t invest in any kind of marketing – DO NOT let this be you!
With no direction, plan or even a basic understanding of just how powerful live broadcasting – specifically Facebook Live – can be you might be thinking, “Why should I go live?” “Who will want to listen to me?” “Is it really worth my time?” “What if no one shows up?” and “How can I go live, I hate being on camera?” Sound familiar? I’ve been there, done that, trust me!
Don’t worry, I got you covered!
My program, Business Gone Live, not only teaches you how to use Facebook live for growing your business online, it also opens you up to the bigger picture – the content marketing strategy that will help you increase your profits without increasing your workload. I show you the process that helped me earn an extra five-figures in my business from just one client – imagine what you could do in your business. Bonus, I make the whole process stress-free!
Did you know that 80% of small businesses do not invest in content marketing, and experts warn that they are missing a key marketing opportunity (Clutch.co, 2018)
For those who don’t know, content marketing is a type of marketing (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that every business should be creating and is intended to spark interest in the products or services that you offer. Content Marketing Institute defines it as, “Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
Did you know that while content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing, it generates more than 3x as many leads.
The key to standing out online and getting your business to rank higher in the algorithms on social media networks like Facebook (and it can even help you in Google search results) comes from going live (live broadcasting). My service, Business Gone Live, will help you create your very own web show (season 1) so that you can reach more people, build your audience up online, and of course, increate your sales!
Did you know 70% of people would rather learn about a company through content versus advertising
I hope you embrace this amazing opportunity and allow me to help you grow your online presence so that your business can truly maximize your organic reach online!
Why start a Facebook live show?
- It’s a proven business model.
- You can get started quickly.
- It’s a great way to maximize your exposure online.
- The demand for video is only increasing, massively.
- You become the online expert in your field.
- It puts you ahead of the competition.
- You connect more with your ideal audience.
- It’s highly profitable.
Facebook Live videos receive 5X more engagement than standard photo posts, according to AdWeek.
✔ Builds up your confidence
✔ Increases engagement
✔ Gives you weekly content to post on your Facebook business page
✔ Increases your organic reach on Facebook
✔ Provides you with original content
✔ Provides you with a roadmap for building a sustainable online presence
✔ Improves your public speaking skills – not to mention it opens you up to more speaking opportunities
✔ Helps you build up your resource library
✔ Makes creating a new podcast, email campaign, an online course or even a paid membership group easier
✔ Gives you more time to work on other things
✔ Opens the doors to more opportunities
The Business Gone Live program makes creating video content easy for any business owner to adapt and quickly implement so that you can show up, deliver, and engage consistently with your audience online!
Don’t let your business become the next Blockbuster – let it become the next Netflix!
- Teaching you how to become a show producer using your phone – don’t worry, I make it easy!
- Planning out season 1 of your web show (that’s 10 pieces of content creation for you).
- The production schedule to keep track of everything.
- A time audit that will help you in all areas of your life.
- Meeting 1:1 once a week, 1-hour, for 4 weeks.
- Setting up the tech.
- Filming tips.
- Direct feedback on your first 4 episodes.
- Access to the Yes to Entrepreneurship Network (3-months on me!).
I’m here to help you START – Start showing up consistently on Facebook with the right content that maximizes the number of people you reach without paying for ads. What I teach you here will set your business up for success across multiple channels online.
in the news
- Packagd is now helping Facebook build shopping capabilities to let users in the platform’s Marketplace section make purchases directly from live video broadcasts. A Facebook spokesperson confirmed to Bloomberg that the company is “exploring ways to let buyers easily ask questions and place orders within a live video broadcast.”
- Colin Wayne, “CEO of Redline Steel, started his home decor company just three years ago and is now the biggest player in his industry in the United States. How did he beat the big boys as a brand new player? He fosters a close connection by going live almost daily.”
- Dennis Yu’s small business video predictions for 2020 (Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, TechCrunch, Fox News, and is the co-author of Facebook Nation. He regularly contributes to Adweek’s SocialTimes, and has published in Social Media Examiner, Social Media Club, and Social Fresh.) “I was just at Facebook HQ this morning and want to share with you this marketing trend you cannot ignore in 2020: Authentic-looking, short-form, distributed video is now key to driving sales for small business. AUTHENTIC-LOOKING means it doesn’t look like an advertisement.”
- Exclusive: Multi-Millionaire Supa Cent Shares Her Secret Sauce To Making Millions In 90 Minutes. Supa said, “The secret sauce is engaging with your followers. I engage with all my fans, I engage with everyone. Whoever comes to my page, I engage with them! I promote a lot and I’m involved with the people that spend money with me!”
- IAB Research:
- 47% state they stream more live video content now than they did a year ago
- 70% are consuming digital video content via a ‘connected device’ (PC/laptop, smartphone, tablet or connected TV) several times a day/once a day – This reflects a clear desire for live video content around the globe
- 64% took action after seeing an ad during a live video stream – and brand recall, clickthrough, and site visits are the primary actions provoked
- The primary motivation for live streaming video content is the desire and need to stay in tune and up-to-date. Consumers want to be able to check-in/catch up when they want, on the move, so that they don’t miss out and stay up-to-date. They also enjoy the experience of sharing with others of similar interest
- Quality content and connection speed are key drivers in choosing what to watch
Many business owners either feel like they lack the creativity for creating engaging content online or they struggle with the technical know-how.
Thankfully you found me and I can help with both!
To produce your own web show, you have to start with a plan – a plan that covers more than just hitting the “Go Live” button on Facebook.
Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that and in fact, that’s how I started but if you want to skip to the front of the line and save yourself a ton of time, money, and energy then let me help guide you.
Creating a web show will allow your business to reach more people online, build up your audience, convert more sales, and open the doors to more opportunities that you weren’t even aware of!
Your business. Your show. Live!
Get 10%* off.
When you join my email list you are eligible to receive 10% off the original price for the Business Gone Live service. Cannot be combined with other offers.