Leverage Facebook Live to scale your business online.
Coaches, Consultants, Entrepreneurs & Small Business owners are you looking to give your social media marketing strategy a boost and generate more leads for your business here online without paying for ads? If so, Business Gone Live is the live video coaching program your business needs!
80% of social media users would rather watch live video (live broadcasting) from a brand than read a blog.
82% prefer live video (live broadcasting) to a brand’s standard social media posts.
Facebook users spend 3x as much time watching Facebook Live videos than standard pre-recorded videos.
(See more facts in the FAQ section – scroll down to the bottom)
Do You Struggle with video content?
✔️ Does being on camera make your palms sweat?
✔️ Is planning what you want to say preventing you from creating live videos?
✔️ Do you need help with your social media strategy?
✔️ Are you looking for more engagement on your social media posts?
✔️ Does the thought of posting consistently on your Facebook business page give you a headache?
✔️ Do you want to spend less time worrying about posting on social media?
✔️ Do you want to generate great results through your marketing efforts online?
✔️ Is negative self-talk holding you back?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above then you need to schedule a call today!
Learn how Business Gone Live can help improve your social media strategy and return greater results for your business!
Live video content is arguably the best form of content for your business marketing efforts as it personalizes the business, provides an immersive experience, and allows people to connect – it is the next best thing to you showing up in-person! Remember, people buy from people.
Business Gone Live works for businesses like…
✅ Small Businesses
✅ And more!
If you want to…
👉 Start a podcast
👉 Create an online course
👉 Create or boost your social media marketing strategy
👉 Start speaking on stage
👉 Put on a workshop
👉 Host a retreat
Then you need Business Gone Live as it will help you with all of that and more!
“The content is going to lead to your opportunities. It’s as simple as that.”
– Gary V.
Create original content that speaks directly to your ideal clients that makes them feel more connected to your brand.
Increase the level of curiosity amongst viewers and stand out from your competition while ranking higher in search results.
Watch as your video content increases in views, reactions, engagement, and opens the door to new opportunities!
What makes business gone live so special?
The Business Gone Live framework teaches you how to overcome self-doubt, get comfortable on camera, go live, and share your business with the world! It shows you how to leverage the power of Facebook Live (this is your starting point) to reach more people and start a conversation with your ideal clients.
You see, marketing is all about STARTing the conversation. Social media is all about STARTing the conversation. And while going live on Facebook can be easy, how do you know if you are doing it right? The answer is you need a guide to provide you with the framework that sets you up for success!
Ed knows what he’s doing. Ed makes the process EASY for his clients.
Most business owners are leaving thousands of dollars in revenue on the table because they don’t:
❌ Feel comfortable online
❌ Know how to use their Facebook business page properly
❌ Have the right guide to show them the way
❌ Are not taking advantage of the technology they have access to
❌ Know how to manage their time effectively
❌ Test things to see what works and what doesn’t
With the Business Gone Live service, you’ll close these gaps in your social media marketing strategy and start opening the doors to more opportunities – partnerships and sales!
Say goodbye to information overload and say hello to your audience today!
what’s my investment?
Business Gone LiveOne-Time Investment
- Working 1:1 with Ed (this is not a course that you pay for and never finish. This is you and I working together and implementing!)
- Planning out 10 “episodes” (video content)
- Filming tips and how to be more comfortable on camera (show up confidently online)
- Tech setup (know what to do)
- Direct feedback on your first 4 videos (personal feedback from an expert)
- Production schedule to keep you consistent
- Access to the Yes to Entrepreneurship Network (3-months on me to help you stay up to date with technology and be around supportive business owners who get it!).
Business Gone Live
What happens when I schedule a call or sign up?
When you schedule a call this gives us a chance to chat over a Zoom call prior to us actually starting work.
Scheduling a call is also a great way for you to find out if Business Gone Live is a good fit for you.
The same thing happens when you “sign up” for Business Gone Live. You will fill out a form and my system will send me an email. From there I will review and reach back out to you regarding next steps.
I'm ready so what happens next?
Once you sign up we start diving in right away.
You will receive a
- And a calendar link to book our first call.
I take my work and your business success very seriously so if at any point you have any questions or concerns please let me know so that we can address them right away.
We will meet on a Zoom call once a week for an hour to create and produce your show.
What if it doesn't work?
Best case scenario:
Over the next 4 weeks, you produce an online show that sets you up for life.
- Get leads
- Sign clients
- Make sales
- Build up your skills
- Get a ton of exposure every month
- And you open up your schedule, making room for more opportunities.
You did all of the work, showed up to all the meetings, and really put your all into everything and created 10 episodes full of original content that you can now use for anything in your business – from starting a podcast to creating a paid offer.
Not to mention you now have a better idea of time management as well as project management.
Really, it’s a win-win for you.
Remember, Business Gone Live is all about building up your skills that will attract that additional income.
Ok, but I already go live so how can Business Gone Live help me?
Perfect! Business Gone Live can help you take your live streaming videos to the next level!
We can work on your consistency, how you structure your live episodes and plan for the bigger picture!
I'm shy & don't like being on camera
I know exactly how you feel because believe it or not that was me when I first started. Seriously!
I never liked being on camera or speaking in front of people. For most of my life, I was the kid who sat in the back of the room hoping no one would call on me to get up in front of everyone.
In 2015, I forced myself to get in front of the camera because I knew that if I didn’t my business would not make it – seriously, I had this talk with myself before risking everything to run my business full-time.
Trust me, if I can do it you can to especially now with me by your side!
Drive more sales and...
✔ Building up your audience online
✔ Position yourself as the online expert in your field
✔ Free up more of your time
✔ Build up your confidence
✔ Increase your engagement on your social media posts
✔ Increase your organic reach on Facebook
✔ Opens the doors to more opportunities
Added benefits to going live
✔ Builds up your confidence
✔ Increases engagement
✔ Gives you weekly content to post on your Facebook business page
✔ Increases your organic reach on Facebook
✔ Provides you with original content
✔ Provides you with a roadmap for building a sustainable online presence
✔ Improves your public speaking skills – not to mention it opens you up to more speaking opportunities
✔ Helps you build up your resource library
✔ Makes creating a new podcast, email campaign, an online course or even a paid membership group easier
✔ Gives you more time to work on other things
✔ Opens the doors to more opportunities
The Business Gone Live program makes creating video content easy for any business owner to adapt and quickly implement so that you can show up, deliver, and engage consistently with your audience online!
Why Facebook Live?
Whether you love or hate Facebook it is still the #1 social media network which means everyone is on it.
Facebook provides businesses with many opportunities and since Facebook Busines Pages show up on Google it is the perfect place to start!
Business Gone Live will help you show up more consistently, and pain-free, on your Facebook Business Page which will also help boost your business ranking on Google!
There is a method behind the madness!
What's the difference between Pre-recorded video vs Facebook Live video?
When it comes to video, the social platforms favor live broadcasting over any other post including uploaded video therefore you can organically reach more people without paying for ads.
👉 82% prefer live video (live broadcasting) to a brand’s standard social posts.
👉 80% of social media users would rather watch live video (live broadcasting) from a brand than read a blog.
🎯Facebook users spend 3x as much time watching Facebook Live videos than standard pre-recorded videos.
Live video also increases your engagement rate which helps across the board from getting your business page posts seen to learning exactly what your audience wants from you right away – pre-recorded video just doesn’t give you that same engagement.
Live broadcasting also allows you to be more strategic in your marketing efforts online which I love!
In a nutshell, live video is the best way to increase your organic reach here on Facebook and will help you across the board online.
Pro’s to Live Video Streaming:
- live video, audiences are given the opportunity to receive authentic and relatable access to a brand
- Less pressure to get everything “perfect”
- Save you time
- Higher engagement
- Listen and respond to your community in real-time
- All the social networks favor live video over any other type of posts
- Less costly
- Build an authentic connection with your audience
- Easily share and repurpose
In the news...
- Packagd is now helping Facebook build shopping capabilities to let users in the platform’s Marketplace section make purchases directly from live video broadcasts. A Facebook spokesperson confirmed to Bloomberg that the company is “exploring ways to let buyers easily ask questions and place orders within a live video broadcast.”
- Colin Wayne, “CEO of Redline Steel, started his home decor company just three years ago and is now the biggest player in his industry in the United States. How did he beat the big boys as a brand new player? He fosters a close connection by going live almost daily.”
- Dennis Yu’s small business video predictions for 2020 (Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, TechCrunch, Fox News, and is the co-author of Facebook Nation. He regularly contributes to Adweek’s SocialTimes, and has published in Social Media Examiner, Social Media Club, and Social Fresh.) “I was just at Facebook HQ this morning and want to share with you this marketing trend you cannot ignore in 2020: Authentic-looking, short-form, distributed video is now key to driving sales for small business. AUTHENTIC-LOOKING means it doesn’t look like an advertisement.”
- Exclusive: Multi-Millionaire Supa Cent Shares Her Secret Sauce To Making Millions In 90 Minutes. Supa said, “The secret sauce is engaging with your followers. I engage with all my fans, I engage with everyone. Whoever comes to my page, I engage with them! I promote a lot and I’m involved with the people that spend money with me!”
- IAB Research:
- 47% state they stream more live video content now than they did a year ago
- 70% are consuming digital video content via a ‘connected device’ (PC/laptop, smartphone, tablet or connected TV) several times a day/once a day – This reflects a clear desire for live video content around the globe
- 64% took action after seeing an ad during a live video stream – and brand recall, clickthrough, and site visits are the primary actions provoked
- The primary motivation for live streaming video content is the desire and need to stay in tune and up-to-date. Consumers want to be able to check-in/catch up when they want, on the move, so that they don’t miss out and stay up-to-date. They also enjoy the experience of sharing with others of similar interest
- Quality content and connection speed are key drivers in choosing what to watch