Tools I Recommend
Below are tools that I use, love and recommend. Some are affiliate links which means I can earn money but I only recommend based off what I love – not how much I could make. Read more about my disclaimer here.
For the Office
- Zoom – easy video conferencing
- Acuity Scheduling – Any easy to use online booking system that works for any type of business and budget
- Canva for creating my graphics
- Social Report – Social media content calendar, scheduler, and best way to monitor your performance of each post
- Dubsado – This all-in-one program is everything you need for running your business no matter what your budget is
- G-Suite – The best way to manage your office on the go from Word docs to Spreadsheets to PowerPoints and more!
- QuickBooks –50% off QuickBooks Online or 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed for 6 months! It’s the only way to go for managing your business finances and their phone support is amazing!
- 1Password – Stop stressing about your passwords or worse forgetting them completely with this free mobile app
- Trello – Easy to use project management system that fits every budget and every project
- Interact Quiz – Grow your leads with this easy to use quiz generator
- Member Vault – The easiest way to sell online courses, memberships, and other digital products…best part is, no extra processing fees
- Buy your domain name (your URL) at Name.com
- Looking for web hosting? SiteGround
- Need a WordPress theme?
- Divi WordPress theme
- Want to easily share your screen & craft a show like Ed Talk TV? Use Ecamm Live
- Need to bring guests onto your broadcast? Grab Skype Recorder (must use with Ecamm Live)
- Selfie stick tripod
- Lighting kit
- Portable ring light
- Camera rig with lighting and microphone – best set up!
- Use Vimeo for saving all your videos (way better than YouTube)
- Learn about business insurance
- Start creating your business plan
- Every freelancer: Check out Freelancers Union
- Find business advisors SCORE, SBA, SBDC
- Help protect you & your business by getting an EIN
- Here are some business templates
- Copyright terms you should know even if you are not a writer
- Growing relationships – A great resource by Kyle Gray
- Books you should be reading when starting a business
- Podcasts Ed is listening to
- The ultimate home office setup guide
Need help implementing these tools in your business?