Tools I recommend
Below are tools that I use, love and recommend. Some are affiliate links which means I can earn money but I only recommend based off what I love – not how much I could make. Read more about my disclaimer here.
Stupid Easy provides the best online learning experience! You can learn something new in just 5-minutes without having to be tech-savvy! Easily Create, Share & Sell your own online courses on Stupid Easy.
I found this gem in its early stages and wow! Talk about an all-in-one business program that handles everything from lead capture forms to billing to keeping up with your clients and much more! Another one with excellent customer service too!
G Suite is your virtual office that you can take anywhere – work from anywhere you like! You get all the benefits of Google Drive, Gmail – at your own domain address though – and support for less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
I was so lost before I found QuickBooks. There is a reason they’re #1 in business and it’s because of their excellent customer service! They have saved me $100’s! I use the online version as it allows me to add receipts on the go!
Acuity Scheduling has made it so easy for people to book a time with me. From the start, I’ve used this amazing tool to build my consulting business and grow my client relationships. I even used this to book guest for a podcast.
Tired of forgetting and resetting all of your passwords? 1Password is your answer and you need to go download it now. Every time you create an account somewhere, plug it into your 1Password app. You can thank me later 😉
Good to know
- Learn about business insurance
- Start creating your business plan
- Every freelancer: Check out Freelancers Union
- Find business advisors SCORE, SBA, SBDC
- Help protect you & your business by getting an EIN
- Here are some business templates
- Copyright terms you should know even if you are not a writer
- Growing relationships – A great resource by Kyle Gray
- Books you should be reading when starting a business
- Podcasts Ed is listening to
- The ultimate home office setup guide