Tools for Real Estate Agents & Solopreneurs
Below are resources that I use, love, and recommend to other online business owners. Some are affiliate links/referral partners which means money can be earned when you click/sign up for things but I only recommend based on what I love, the ease of use and the support provided by that company. Read the disclaimer here.
- Get Business & Liability insurance
- Trademark & Trademark Search
- Forming a business entity by Nolo Press (LLC included)
- Business entities for California
- Get an EIN
- Set up an email marketing program (3 recommendations below)
- Don’t worry about building a website just yet, use something like this as your landing page with all your important links on it
video gear & software
- WebCam for going live on Facebook
- Selfie stick tripod
- Lighting kit
- Portable ring light
- Wireless microphone
- Dual wireless microphone
- App for turning your iPhone into your web camera
- Video chat app for websites, emails, and more – Check out Tolstoy (I use it here on my site)
- Zoom: Easy video conferencing
- Live streaming: Melon makes it so easy to stream live to multiple places at once!
- It also has a built-in teleprompter
- Video uploading: Vimeo for saving all your videos (way better than YouTube)
- Video editing: InShot an app that makes editing your videos on the go easy
For the office
- Clickup: Best way to organize and manage your live shows (ideas, guests, projects, and more!)
- AWeber Email Marketing – I’ve tried various email marketing platforms but I have to say, I am loving AWeber! Their migration team made switching over to them so easy and worth every penny! Check them out today!
- Zoom – easy video conferencing
- Acuity Scheduling – Any easy to use online booking system that works for any type of business and budget
- Canva for creating my graphics to help market your business online
- PromoRepublic – Social media content calendar, scheduler, and best way to monitor your performance of each post
- Dubsado – This all-in-one program is everything you need for running your business no matter what your budget is
- G-Suite – The best way to manage your office on the go from Word docs to Spreadsheets to PowerPoints and more!
- QuickBooks –50% off QuickBooks Online or 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed for 6 months! It’s the only way to go for managing your business finances and their phone support is amazing!
- 1Password – Stop stressing about your passwords or worse forgetting them completely with this free mobile app
- Trello – Easy to use project management system that fits every budget and every project
- Interact Quiz – Grow your leads with this easy to use quiz generator
- Postoplan great for scheduling posts to various social media channels including Instagram and Google My Business pages.
- uscreen allows you to launch a membership site or monetize your live streams all-in-one place.
- StreamYard makes it so easy to stream live in multiple places at once from any web browser!
- Thinkific for easy online course creation (they are the most flexible course building platform I have found and love them!
- Mac users can check out Ecamm Live
- Web Cam for going live on Facebook
- Selfie stick tripod
- Lighting kit
- Portable ring light
- Use Vimeo for saving all your videos (way better than YouTube)
- Canva makes it so easy to design anything from social media posts to flyers, powerpoints, and more!
- Video School – Video creation resources
- Simple podcast press – Easily share new podcast episodes on your website as blog posts with a specific call to action buttons – automatically!
- Simple social press – – Easily share new Facebook Live video episodes on your website as blog posts with a specific call to action buttons – automatically!
- Repurpose.io – Easily repurpose your live video content
- Writesonic – This copywriting AI will change your life and save you $1,000’s, you can thank me later.
- Copywriting templates (56 Nurture Email Ideas) for sales and email nurture campaigns
- Learn about business insurance
- Start creating your business plan
- Every freelancer: Check out Freelancers Union
- Find business advisors SCORE, SBA, SBDC
- Help protect you & your business by getting an EIN
- Copyright terms you should know even if you are not a writer
- Growing relationships – A great resource by Kyle Gray
- Books you should be reading when starting a business
- The ultimate home office setup guide
- Be a contributor for Entrepreneur
Make money online
- Acuity Scheduling: Any easy to use online booking system that works for any type of business and budget
- Heartbeat Community: Build your very own membership community with amazing features similar to Facebook groups (but way better) with lots of flexibility for free and paid options as well as access level. Check out Heartbeat
- uscreen: allows you to launch a membership site or monetize your live streams all-in-one place.
- Thinkific: Easily take your live videos and turn them into an online course!
- Mighty Networks: Easily create your own membership network and get your own app!
- Jamie-Lynn: She’s a hiring strategist who helps frustrated business owners untangle the hiring process and hire elite team members. She’s offering a full-day VIP intensive so you can get the hiring process rolling the right way in a matter of hours together. You can connect with her on Instagram
- MarketProof Your Real Estate Business
5 Ways to Grow Your Real Estate Business with Video
Grab our FREE guide & learn how to:
- Attract the right leads with video
- Easily create & share videos on social media
- Differentiate yourself from the sea of other agents online & get more deals closed
Let’s Start A Project
Sonoma County, California. Proudly serving Real Estate Agents & Entrepreneurs all over the country – remotely and in-person.