Digital Marketing Tools For Business
Below are tools that Ed Troxell Creative uses, loves and recommends to other small business owners. Some are affiliate links which means money can be earned but we only recommend based off what we love – not how much we can make. Read more about our disclaimer here.
For the Office
- Zoom – easy video conferencing
- Acuity Scheduling – Any easy to use online booking system that works for any type of business and budget
- Canva for creating my graphics
- Social Report – Social media content calendar, scheduler, and best way to monitor your performance of each post
- Dubsado – This all-in-one program is everything you need for running your business no matter what your budget is
- G-Suite – The best way to manage your office on the go from Word docs to Spreadsheets to PowerPoints and more!
- QuickBooks –50% off QuickBooks Online or 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed for 6 months! It’s the only way to go for managing your business finances and their phone support is amazing!
- 1Password – Stop stressing about your passwords or worse forgetting them completely with this free mobile app
- Trello – Easy to use project management system that fits every budget and every project
- Interact Quiz – Grow your leads with this easy to use quiz generator
- Member Vault – The easiest way to sell online courses, memberships, and other digital products…best part is, no extra processing fees
- Buy your domain name (your URL) at Name.com
- Looking for web hosting? SiteGround
- Need a WordPress theme?
- Divi WordPress themeBuild your own website online course
- StreamYard makes it so easy to stream live in multiple places at once from any web browser!
- Mac Users can check out Ecamm Live
- Need to bring guests onto your broadcast? Grab Skype Recorder (must use with Ecamm Live)
- Selfie stick tripod
- Lighting kit
- Portable ring light
- Camera rig with lighting and microphone – best set up!
- Use Vimeo for saving all your videos (way better than YouTube)
- Learn about business insurance
- Start creating your business plan
- Every freelancer: Check out Freelancers Union
- Find business advisors SCORE, SBA, SBDC
- Help protect you & your business by getting an EIN
- Here are some business templates
- Copyright terms you should know even if you are not a writer
- Growing relationships – A great resource by Kyle Gray
- Books you should be reading when starting a business
- Podcasts Ed is listening to
- The ultimate home office setup guide
Need help implementing these tools in your business?