easier tech solutions
Below are resources that I use, love, and recommend to other online business owners. Some are affiliate links/referral partners which means money can be earned when you click/sign up for things but I only recommend based on what I love, the ease of use and the support provided by that company. Read the disclaimer here.
For the office
- Keap: Grow your business with Keap – Email, CRM, sales and marketing automation, payments, scheduling, landing pages, and so much more. Grab your Free Trial to learn more.
- Clickup: Best way to organize and manage your live shows (ideas, guests, projects, and more!)
- AWeber Email Marketing – I’ve tried various email marketing platforms but I have to say, I am loving AWeber! Their migration team made switching over to them so easy and worth every penny! Check them out today!
- Zoom – easy video conferencing
- Acuity Scheduling – Any easy to use online booking system that works for any type of business and budget
- Canva for creating my graphics to help market your business online
- PromoRepublic – Social media content calendar, scheduler, and best way to monitor your performance of each post
- Dubsado – This all-in-one program is everything you need for running your business no matter what your budget is
- G-Suite – The best way to manage your office on the go from Word docs to Spreadsheets to PowerPoints and more!
- QuickBooks –50% off QuickBooks Online or 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed for 6 months! It’s the only way to go for managing your business finances and their phone support is amazing!
- 1Password – Stop stressing about your passwords or worse forgetting them completely with this free mobile app
- Trello – Easy to use project management system that fits every budget and every project
- Interact Quiz – Grow your leads with this easy to use quiz generator
- Postoplan great for scheduling posts to various social media channels including Instagram and Google My Business pages.
- uscreen allows you to launch a membership site or monetize your live streams all-in-one place.
- StreamYard makes it so easy to stream live in multiple places at once from any web browser!
- Thinkific for easy online course creation (they are the most flexible course building platform I have found and love them!
- Mighty Networks – Bringing together a community! Easily create your own network and get your own app – without all the costs of developing an app – outside of social media. Yes to Entrepreneurship Network is proudly built on the Mighty Network platform
- Mac users can check out Ecamm Live
- Web Cam for going live on Facebook
- Selfie stick tripod
- Lighting kit
- Portable ring light
- Use Vimeo for saving all your videos (way better than YouTube)
- Canva makes it so easy to design anything from social media posts to flyers, powerpoints, and more!
- Video School – Video creation resources
- Simple podcast press – Easily share new podcast episodes on your website as blog posts with a specific call to action buttons – automatically!
- Simple social press – – Easily share new Facebook Live video episodes on your website as blog posts with a specific call to action buttons – automatically!
- Repurpose.io – Easily repurpose your live video content
- Writesonic – This copywriting AI will change your life and save you $1,000’s, you can thank me later.
Learn about Social media
- Jamie-Lynn: She’s a hiring strategist who helps frustrated business owners untangle the hiring process and hire elite team members. She’s offering a full-day VIP intensive so you can get the hiring process rolling the right way in a matter of hours together. You can connect with her on Instagram
- Learn about business insurance
- Start creating your business plan
- Every freelancer: Check out Freelancers Union
- Find business advisors SCORE, SBA, SBDC
- Help protect you & your business by getting an EIN
- Copyright terms you should know even if you are not a writer
- Growing relationships – A great resource by Kyle Gray
- Books you should be reading when starting a business
- The ultimate home office setup guide
- Be a contributor for Entrepreneur
Make money online
- Acuity Scheduling: Any easy to use online booking system that works for any type of business and budget
- uscreen: allows you to launch a membership site or monetize your live streams all-in-one place.
- Thinkific: Easily take your live videos and turn them into an online course!
- Mighty Networks: Easily create your own membership network and get your own app! The Y-Notter’s Club is proudly built on the Mighty Network platform
Discover More great tools & get simple solutions
Let’s Start A Project
Remote, tucked away in beautiful wine country
Sonoma County, California.