Over 80% of ALL Internet Traffic is Video-Based
Grow Your Business with Video Using Your Phone
Learn how to create, edit, and share videos on your phone without wanting to pull your hair out using our 5-step Video Advantage framework. Includes what to do before, during, and after you record a video + training on TikTok, Instagram Live, and Facebook Live.
Warning: You are highly likely to experience an increase in self-confidence, online engagement, and a boost in sales.
Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
Creating video content is the cost of entry for doing business online
“I’m actually growing my YouTube channel while I’m simultaneously putting out more video content on LinkedIn – And of course getting me more exposure, which is getting me more clients.” – April Lewis
Over 60% of people are more likely to buy online after seeing a video.
Why Your Business Should Record Video Content💰…
👉 Over 80% of ALL INTERNET TRAFFIC is video-based
👉 Posts on social media that don’t contain a video get 92% LESS views
👉 Video on a landing page can increase conversions by over 80% or more
👉 Over 97% of consumers go online to find a business or local service
Posting a photo with some text will not cut it anymore especially if you are trying to use social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and even LinkedIn) to organically grow your business.
Don’t worry, whether you love or fear being on video, we can help guide you towards success using your phone to create video content that feels good to you and naturally attracts the right people to you – and it won’t be as painful as you might think.
“Ed taught me how to be confident in front of the camera, how to prepare myself mentally and emotionally before hitting that go live button.
He also taught me how to be strategic with my video content for social media, while still making it fun for me to connect with my audience online.
He showed me how to repurpose my video content which enabled me to become more visible to the right people, in more places while saving me a tremendous amount of time! – Earleena Fatosa
Why You Are Here
(real people said these, can you relate?)
- I’m here to be inspired to use more videos in business marketing
- I’m here because I want to amp up my presence on social media using video
- Here to learn more about social media and video
- I aspire to serve as a resource to potential clients through video education
- Here to find out how to build my company faster
- I’m here to learn about video on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook. It will reach a wider audience
See the difference, experience a boost in self-confidence, and make a bigger impact online.
74% of consumers rely on social media to guide purchasing decisions
Challenges You Face with Video
(real people said these, can you relate?)
- Camera-shy – and I am aware of the importance of adding video to social media
- Creating video that looks well-edited and professional is my biggest challenge
- Not intimidated by video, just don’t know much at all about social media yet
- Where to start – cell phone equipment and being outside
- Wondering what’s involved in editing a video
- My challenge regarding video: I want to project myself as an authority, and I’m concerned that people won’t take me seriously
- I don’t have time
- I struggle with what to say
- I overthink the process
- I don’t like the sound of my voice
- I don’t like the way I look on video
- I don’t have the right setup
- I get so overwhelmed by all the technology
- I love doing Social…but video intimidates me. However…the few times I have done video my engagement was 1000% greater than without. So definitely need to do it more!
Your Solution to Being on Video
The Video Advantage: A high-impact, done-in-a-weekend, video coaching program specifically designed for Real Estate Agents and busy service-based solopreneurs (coaches, consultants, course creators, and content creators).
This program is different from any other program that you’ve invested in for your business.
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what one of our clients had to say about it (watch the video with April Lewis who shares her thoughts on the program – she took the full access 1:1 coaching edition)
You know you need to record video content but just haven’t gotten around to doing it YET! The Video Advantage will help you check “record video” off your checklist and make it easy for you to consistently do this so you never feel left behind again.
“I got a new listing, completed 2 rental leases, and started working with 4 buyers WITHOUT a single cold call – your video strategy works!” – Realtor Thomas Lee
What’s Included in The Video Advantage
- Full access to The Video Advantage Lite Edition’s entire curriculum for transforming how you show up online & attract your ideal clients
- High-impact, easy-to-follow, no fluff, video lessons designed around your busy schedule
- Full access to templates and scripts to make creating and sharing video content easy
- Training on how to create and share videos on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook
- Plus: One-click refund in the first 14 days so your purchase is a 100% safe.
Full Access1:1 Coaching
- Everything in the Lite Edition
- 1:1 video coaching with Ed Troxell
- Weekly Accountability check-ins with Ed Troxell
- 30 days of direct support so you never feel lost or left behind
- Support with setting up your recording studio
- Filming kit with everything you need to record your videos on the go
- Full access to the Video Creators Resource Library full of bonus training from guest experts in video, sales, email marketing, personal styling, and more.
Let’s Fast-track Your Success with Video Today!
Tabitha Liburd overcame the fear of being live on video and not knowing what to do to on video. She learned how to use video to better market her coaching business online.
Ryn Longmaid learned how to use Facebook Live video to create an online show that grew her Real Estate business & recognized her as a leader in her industry. She then was able to repurpose her video content across multiple channels from social to email.
Micki Webb learned how to take her live videos and expanded her marketing channels from podcasting to sharing videos on TikTok without it being so overwhelming or stressful.
Meet Your Video Coach Ed Troxell
👋 Hi, I’m Ed Troxell! Nice to meet you!
I’ll be your guide if you let me and show you how to use your phone to create more engaging content that you can feel comfortable about sharing online to naturally attract your people – your tribe – and keep your business top of mind for when your audience is ready to buy from you.
And don’t worry, I’m a techie with a personality who can actually dance – what that means for you is, I break everything down to its simplest form for you so that you not only learn the material, you actually take action and record your videos. We are all about making being on video easy, fun, and effective!
Forget what you think you know about being on video and using video to market your business online.