Below are tools that I use, love and recommend to other online business owners. Some are affiliate links which means money can be earned when you click/sign up for things but I only recommend based on what I love, the ease of use and the support provided by that company. Read the disclaimer here.
- Zoom: Easy video conferencing
- StreamYard makes it so easy to stream live to multiple places at once!
- Restream Live stream to 30 platforms
- Ecamm Live (Mac users only)
- Vimeo for saving all your videos (way better than YouTube)
- AWeber Email Marketing for email marketing and landing pages
- Canva for creating my graphics for your Facebook Live events and video marketing materials
- Postoplan great for scheduling posts to various social media channels including Instagram and Google My Business pages
- Writesonic – This copywriting AI will change your life and save you $1,000’s, you can thank me later
- Acuity Scheduling: Any easy to use online booking system that works for any type of business and budget
- uscreen: allows you to launch a membership site or monetize your live streams all-in-one place.
- Thinkific: Easily take your live videos and turn them into an online course!
- Mighty Networks: Easily create your own membership network and get your own app! The Y-Notter’s Club is proudly built on the Mighty Network platform
- Repurpose.io – Easily repurpose your live video content
- Postoplan great for scheduling posts to various social media channels including Instagram and Google My Business pages.
- Clickup: Best way to organize and manage your live shows (ideas, guests, projects, and more!)
- QuickBooks: 50% off QuickBooks Online or 50% off QuickBooks Self-Employed for 6 months! It’s the only way to go for managing your business finances!
- Simple Social Press – – Easily share new Facebook Live video episodes on your website as blog posts with specific call to action buttons – automatically!