In this episode, we talked about
- Strategic pricing
- Live broadcasting with Facebook live and Periscope
- How to create passive income
- Who an LT millionaire is and you can become one too!
- How it (entrepreneurship) all started by asking questions
- The number one thing you need to be investing in when starting out
- And why specializing in what you do is more important than trying to reach the masses
- “You want to be able to deliver your best self “
- “As a business owner, we have to get out of our comfort zone and go live”
- “Consistency is key. People are looking for you to be there at a certain time”
- “It’s all about the relationship. In order to build a relationship, you have to show up”
- “I look at every challenge as a case study”
- “In order for you to stand out, you have to have something unique about yourself because people are buying you.”
- “Appreciate the value that I bring to the table”
- “You have to be accountable to yourself”
Guests favorite quote
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Connect with guest
Background on the podcast
Yes to Entrepreneurship is a podcast for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or is already running one. This show features entrepreneurs who meet and talk about business, life, and how it all plays out.
Imagine sitting at a coffee shop and overhearing the people next to you talk about entrepreneurship – that’s exactly what this show is about. Swing by and drop in on our conversations – you’re bound to pick up a thing or two!
Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. Also, be sure to check out YesToEntrpreneurship.com/podcast for the show notes and links to connect with each guest.
Join The Yes to Entrepreneurship Network where we pair you up with the right resources – people, community, tools, and support – that help you START and we that make scaling your business online easier!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app