In this episode we talked about:
- Realizing that her teaching job was not bringing her joy anymore and that joy was replaced with stress, depression among other health issues – something had to change!
- Communicating with her husband about the health issues her job was bringing and the transition she wanted to make.
- Taking her side hustle and slowly turning it into a full-time business. It may not be a 6 figure business, but it’s a business that brings her joy and good health which is priceless.
- Blogging (sometimes up to 7 days a week) and reaching out to others for guest posting.
- Worrying about money and how it always seems to work out especially if we just stop worrying about it.
- Not comparing yourself with others because what looks like “immediate success” has most likely been year
Join The Yes to Entrepreneurship Network where we pair you up with the right resources – people, community, tools, and support – that help you START and we that make scaling your business online easier!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app